Some suppliers offer “one size” generic vessels for all dissolution baths, however, replacing a vessel with one not specifically
designed for the instrument could impair vessel centering. Also, larger or smaller vessel inside diameters can change hydrodynamics. Both variables could impact dissolution rates.
Chrom4 dissolution vessels comply with USP (711) and with the associated original equipment manufacturers dimensional
specifications. This is extremely important because the vessels associated with various dissolution baths are not
dimensionally the same.
High Precision Vessel
vessels provide ultimate dimensional accuracy
- Sphericity less then .10mm
- Spherical radius 50.03+/- 0.08mm
- Cylindricity less then 0.17mm
High Precision vessels offer ultimate control of dissolution variables and assist with dissolution instrument calibration to
ASTM E 2503-07 requirements.
- Fits directly into the dissolution bath
- Does not require Centering Ring
- Comes standard with individual certificates
- Inside bottom extremely close to true hemisphere - Sphericity
- Extremely low tolerance of radius of inside bottom
- Inside cylindrical body extremely close to true circle - Circularity
- Agreement of both centers of cylindrical body and bottom - Concentricity
- Inside cylindrical body extrmely close to true cylinder - Cylindricity
- Vessel center nearly perfect vertical and guaranteed by the concentricity
- Extremely low tolerance of inside diameters of cylindrical body
- Extremely low vessel-to-vessel variation in configuration
- ASTM, USP, BP, EP, JP and associated pharmacopeia compliant